I take my responsibility to my patients seriously. In order to give them the best care, I need to have access to specific information about their condition. This is obtained through taking time to discuss detailed questions with them on a regular basis and through direct examination and through the help of lab tests. This type of 1-on-1 care is the best kind. However, the finite number of hours in a give work week limit the number of patients who are able to get this type of special attention from me. In contrast, an unlimited number of people can get helpful information through this site without ever meeting me. The drawback is that without taking into consideration their specific situation, they can infer no individualized advice. In other words, you have to take the information here and make your own decisions. This may sound common sense, but I would hate for someone to misinterpret my words as being strict advice aimed directly towards them and thereby make a decision that might end up being wrong for them! Again, I hope it is common sense that people realize everybody is different and what might be the best advice for 99% of people, might end up being terrible advice for somebody in the remaining 1% because of circumstances that are unique to them.
Please take responsibility for your own fertility plans and do it conjunction with your own physician's recommendations. Meanwhile, you are certainly welcome to benefit from any information that this site can humbly provide.
I am heeding legal advice that in this day and age, it is necessary to put a disclaimer like this on this type of website, so there it is (oh well). =)
Please enjoy the rest of the site.